True Nature Education knows that safety comes first, and as we start planning a return to travel, the safety and well-being of our participants, leaders, and partners is our highest priority. We understand that international travel carries heightened cautions at this time, and as such, we are working diligently with our partners to ensure proper safety guidelines, implement flexible booking policies, and offer additional insurance options. With the ever-changing landscape of travel and COVID-19, we will keep this page updated with our latest information.
Thank you for being a part of the True Nature family. We look forward to traveling with you.
As we start to look towards the future, True Nature Education is continuing to assess the viability of programs on a destination by destination basis. If your upcoming trip plans are affected, you will be contacted no later than 30-45 days prior to your program start date to discuss your options.
We are working diligently with all of our centers to establish clear and proper protocols in response to COVID-19.
- Tracking international measures taken by health authorities in the country
- Securing detailed information from our centers on preventative measures being implemented in response to COVID-19
- Establishing guidelines for pre-retreat communication to ensure all participants feel informed and supported before travel
- Updating medical emergency plans of action to include COVID-19
- Communicating with on-the-ground partners for real-time updates regarding the realities and conditions within the local community
- Determining current entry requirements for each country, including mandatory medical insurance, COVID-19 testing, tracking, etc.
For more information on actions being taken by the center for your specific program, please visit the “Things to Know” tab on your program web page or contact us at email@example.com.
SIGN UP WITH NO RISK
In response to COVID-19, True Nature is offering a temporary exception to our cancellation policy. When you sign up for any 2021 or 2022 program, your deposit is fully transferable. There is no cancellation fee if you transfer to another trip or put your deposit ($350) on hold for a future trip until the final payment date.*
We want to make sure everyone feels safe to travel and we are here to help and support you throughout this journey.
*This offer is valid for any new registrations prior to 108 days before the trip date.
PEACE OF MIND
We understand that there are a lot of unknowns with COVID-19 right now. As such, we have established a new partnership with a travel insurance provider, Trawick International. Their Safe Travels First Class and Safe Travels Single Trip plans provide the following benefits for COVID:
- Sickness or Death of a traveler, traveling companion or non-traveling family member
- Available only on the Safe Travels First Class: Cancel for Any Reason add-on
Trawick International insurance is treating Coronavirus as any other sickness for all illness-related losses. Customers are eligible to claim for medical expenses incurred during their trip, along with trip interruption benefits.
Cancel for Any Reason is the most popular and hard to find benefit in the market today! This benefit is available on their Safe Travels First Class. Cancel for any reason will reimburse up to 75% of the non-refundable trip cost and is available within 10 days of the paid deposit.
Don’t feel comfortable rooming with someone? When availability permits, we are offering participants the option to upgrade accommodation from shared to single occupancy. Please reach out to us if you would like to explore this option.