Private Family Travel
Is your family looking for a unique way to travel that differs from your regular vacation? True Nature Education has been supporting families since 2004, customizing trips that meets the needs for everyone in your family. Whether your family has a 5-year-old or an 85-year-old, we have activities and itineraries that will make your trip meaningful and enjoyable for your whole group.
Here are some factors to consider when planning your custom retreat:
- Desired length of trip
- Number of people in your group
- Destinations (how many different sites would you like to stay at and visit?)
- Do you want to have a True Nature Education guide with you?
- If so, would you like a guide for the duration of the trip or a just a portion?
- Type of excursion(s) your family would like on your trip
- How much service work would you like to be organized into your trip.
- More information on the type of Service Work we recommend is on the Service Page.
- Do you need support with making flight arrangements?
Once you have an idea about what your family is interested in, simply contact True Nature Education, and we will set-up a trip planning meeting during which we will all necessary details with you personally. We prefer to do this initially via phone so as to provide more direct answers and gain a clear idea of what you are looking for during a shorter period of time. If you are interested or have more questions, please contact info@TrueNatureEducation.com.
"As a family we have not a trip like this before, and we really had no expectations. But we longed for an authentic travel experience, and it was clear TNE had great options for us to have a unique experience filled with service, adventure, and opportunities to connect with the Costa Rican culture . I explained to my family, who was used to just R&R during vacations, that we were going to try something different and to suspend judgment until we try it. Myself and my family were surprised at how we all embraced the journey, the ups and down, and how we ended up loving the trip so much. Not all families choose a service and adventure trip over a vacation but our travels with TNE opened us up to the experience, and we hope to use this is a jumpstart to many more trips like this. Thanks, TNE!"
-The Rengal Family, Cincinnati, Ohio