Your Trip Package
If a participant chooses to forgo any services included the trip package, they do so of their own volition and are not entitled to a refund for the services not used. This includes meals, hotel accommodations, excursions, transportation, and any other package inclusions as listed on the trip web page.
Registration & Occupancy Type
We do our best to honor your registration choice. If we cannot fulfill the occupancy type that you selected due to enrollment pairings and/or minimums, we will notify you 90 days prior to your trip.
Single accommodations include a private room and bathroom (unless otherwise indicated). Shared accommodations are 2 - 3 people of the same gender. If group accommodations are listed as a registration type, please note we must have a minimum of 4-7 participants of a single gender who have selected group occupancy in order to offer this option. The group minimum requirement will be indicated on your registration form.
Initial deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable
50% of payments are refundable up to 90 days before program excluding initial deposit
89 days prior to a program, tuition is non-refundable
Full tuition is refunded if the trip is canceled due to low enrollment.
True Nature is not responsible for any loss incurred due to currency conversion rates.
Group Shuttles/Flight Windows
Most True Nature trip packages include group ground transportation to and from the trip center.
In order to utilize these group shuttles, Participants' flights must fall within the flight window guidelines we provide in our confirmation and "Time to book your flight" emails.
If a participant chooses to forgo this transport, books flights that do not coincide with our provided program flight windows, or arrives/departs from a different location than the provided pick-up and drop-off point, the participant is responsible for arranging their own transport and covering any associated costs.
In the event that the actual arrival time does not coincide with our windows (such as in the case of flight cancellation or delay,) participants will incur the expense of alternative transport.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Policies are subject to change.
You have the right under this Privacy and Cookies Policy, and by law if you are within the EU, to:
- Request access to your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, this enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right if you are within the EU to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing of your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your Personal Data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of Personal Data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. If you are within the EU, we will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent. This right only exists where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Data ("Consent Withdrawal"). If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide you with access to the certain specific functionalities of our Site. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.